Every company has two versions of their brand. There is the version they want it to be, and there is the version that consumers believe it to be. The closer together those two are, the more successful the brand is.
Our approach to brand insights utilizes the Irrational Loyalty™ framework developed by Deb Gabor, CEO of Sol Marketing to assess brands. With Irrational Loyalty, your customers feel like they are cheating on you if they choose another product. You have become an indelible part of their lives and a part of their identity. Learn more about Irrational Loyalty here and here and read more about the Irrational Loyalty Index here.
With brand insights research from Talisman, you can:
- Help your brand re-connect with your audience by re-assessing the value it delivers
- Find better ways to communicate your value in the ways that your audience will understand the message
- Assess how to best translate your message into a creative expression
Capabilities include: Brand strategy/value proposition research, brand positioning research, creative platform/big idea testing, ad testing, and brand awareness and reputation tracking.
Customers come to you to fulfill a need by using your products. You need to create products and services that meet those needs in a way no one else can. You need to align your operations so that you can deliver value to your customers without spending in places that don’t matter to them or product performance.
With product insights from Talisman, you can:
- Assess blue ocean possibilities for new products and services
- Narrow potential offerings for the marketplace to those with the most interest
- Gauge the impact of how to market your products
- Optimize product and price to beat out competitors and minimize cannibalization
Capabilities include: Product concept testing, package testing, consumer-focused value engineering research, price elasticity, and product optimization.
Your most value information is the data that you already have. It costs you nothing to gather since it’s already in your system. You have access to a host of information about your customers’ behavior, marketing spending, conversion rates, and even logistics. If nothing else, you need to understand your own internal data. Additionally, entire datasets exist about many categories and the population at large.
With data analytics from Talisman, you can:
- Segment your customers based on their behavior and tie it to customer experience
- Assess the impact of your media spending on conversion and revenue
- Examine the market as a whole and find proxies for potential new markets to enter
Capabilities include: customer segmentation, media spend modeling, secondary research using Census and other data.
Sometimes you don’t need research; some times you need a process to organize your thoughts, so you can move forward. Let us help you with a day of creative exercise to help harness the talent that exists inside your organization. Our workshop approach engages the creativity of your team, your knowledge of the category, and how your business operates to find new ways to explore business growth. We customize every workshop to the needs of the organization and the task at hand, so there is no standard for what one looks like or how it will proceed.
With a workshop from Talisman Insights, you can:
- Brainstorm ideas about new products and services
- Dive into creating a strategy for your business and brand
- Expand on prior work you have done to take it to the next level
Workshop options include: product innovation sessions, name brainstorming, business and brand strategy assessments, persona workshops, and more.